Cornerstone Industrial Ltd, a member of The Brock Group, provides Scaffold, Insulation and Tracing services to industrial customers across Western Canada. Our focus lies with long term relationships formed in a work environment that includes Maintenance, Turnarounds Expansions and short term projects
Our history in the business has taught us to hold the safety of our workers and the needs of our customers in the forefront of all that we do. From labour management to material rentals, our rigorous quality and safety standards have earned us a proven track record as leaders in our field.
Our mission at Cornerstone is to be both the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our employees.
- We are judged by how we act.
- It is the responsibility of management to lead by example, ensure that all employees are aware of our mission, our values, and responsibilities and behave in accordance with the spirit of our principles.
- We seek a high standard of performance.
Values underpin all the work we do and form the foundation for our business. At Cornerstone we share a set of core values - honesty, integrity and respect. We believe in the fundamental importance of trust, openness, teamwork, professionalism and pride in what we do.
- To earn and maintain our customers’ business through the alignment of Cornerstone goals with those of our customers and provide services which offer value in terms of price, quality, safety and environmental impact. Cornerstone insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of our business.
- To respect the rights of our employees and provide them with good and safe working conditions. To create an inclusive work environment where every employee has opportunity to develop his or her skills and talents. To encourage our employees to demonstrate leadership, accountability and teamwork and provide them with channels to report concerns. We recognize success depends on the full commitment of our employees.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and give proper regard to health, safety, security and the environment. To be good neighbours by continuously improving the ways we contribute directly or indirectly to the general wellbeing of the communities in which we work.